Thursday, April 18, 2013


A friend of mine told me about Australian Hasbeens, the VERY adorable wooden/leather shoes from (duh) Australia sometime last year, but it wasn’t until the reintroduction of all the sweet 70′s looks this season that they made sense to me.  Suddenly, I had to have them.  Until I looked at the site and realized that I am not rich and don’t have $300 to spend on summer shoes when I no longer live in Sydney and have to wear socks 3/4 of the year.  This didn’t really put a stop to my desire as the site has even more styles than before, all cuter and brighter than the next.






1. Peep toe Slingback 2. Peep toe Super High 3. Braided Sky High 4. 60′s Slingback 5. Knee High Boot 6. T-Strap Sky High


For more details and compare prices..........Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment